Wow, I was given an award for my blog, by Me Thinks So, http://witheringlife.wordpress.com/ I was surprised to get an award! I just ramble on about whatever comes to mind, lol. Thank you so much for this award.
There are rules that go with accepting the award. It was really hard to pick 5 more bloggers to give the award to, since I read quite a few really good blogs. But I picked 5 good ones that always inspire me in one way or another.
The Rules of the Award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself .
4. Nominate 5 other bloggers for this award and show their links.
5. Go to their pages and tell them.
7 things about me:
1. I live with a unique cat that people get to read about. I don’t have her; she has me.
2.I work with adults with mental health issues, and they help to keep me young(er).
3.I’m an opinionated old hippie who will tell ya what I think.
4. I enjoy reading other peoples’ blogs cos I’ve learned so many neat things and “gotten to know” some interesting bloggers a little.
5.I’m a daughter of the earth who loves to live as a visitor here and understand as much as I can about our home and protecting her.
6.I love to grow things and am currently working on my garden with, hopefully, good things to eat.
7.I plan to dehydrate lots of veggies this summer to use in soups and recipes next winter.